Friday 16 October 2009

Final Character design

This is my final character design of Willie Billiams and i am pretty happy with it. As you can see the concept has a front and side view of the character. I will use this as my image refrence when i start modelling it in Maya.


The image below is just a colour version of the character. I wanted to keep the clothing simple and have that summer feel to it as the brief states that the character is going to be used for a London Zoo animated Advertisement. I did experiment with a few colours for the clothing but in the end i wanted to stick with bright colours as i wanted it to represent his hyperactive personality and the essence of him being a kid.


Lastly the image below is me trying to experiment with facial expressions for my character.
If i do decide to animate the face then i will probably use a process called Blend Shapes which needs to be done in Maya. Its a thought for now, but if everything goes as planned and on time then i would like to do some facial animation.


Ok thats it for now. I will now start modelling the character in the 3D application sofware Maya and hopefully be posting the images of how it is looking as soon as i can.








2 comments:

  1. HI my friend
    I wanted to ask the owner of this picture if I could use this drawing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi shuel, i wanted to sk too if I could use this drawing

    ReplyDelete